Monday, May 31, 2010

Blog Assignment#5

1. What is the most significant accomplishment in looking at your Midterm or
Final? You can talk about technique in Photoshop, investigating your Big
Idea, creating a meaningful artwork, etc.

While making the Midterm and the Final projects, I learned lots of skills and control layers. Before I took this class, I've never used the mask tool and the pen tool. Now I really love to use them. Also, I visited some art web sites to get some idea for my projects. It was very helpful to my big idea and Photoshop techniques.


2. Choose a project in the class and discuss your most challenging learning
experience in Photoshop. Focus on a technique or concept from
Photoshop that was difficult at first, but that you mastered by the end of
the quarter.

My most challenging learning experience in Photoshop was to follow the photoshop tutorial which I found from the worth100.com because I had to search the location of every tools which was used for the tutorial. After I learned some skills from the tutorial, I tried to apply same technique to my own project, but it was pretty difficult because I had to apply different values although I used the same tool, because it depends on the image that I am using.


3. Compare two projects from the quarter to compare and contrast how you
achieved making meaning in the work. Try to showcase in your examples
an improved capacity to making visual images that mean something as
opposed to being a showcase of technique.

I think only thing improved from the quarter greatly is that I learned new techniques from the class. I don't think my artistic view or composition of my artworks has not been greatly changed. But, by visiting artist web sites and discussing about artworks, I have started thinking meaning of artworks.

No comments:

Post a Comment